martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Personal: New site, Lighting Pixels

The original purpose of this blog was to talk a little bit about lighting and cinematography, as there is very little information about the topic online, but after a couple of years I have realized that I am posting more about personal thoughts and random topics than about lighting. For that reason a few weeks ago I decided to create an new blog dedicated to just lighting where I´ll try to post information and images that I might find useful or interesting on the web. I have also tweaked the blog so it also serves as kind of my personal portfolio.

I will keep updating this blog as well although I will limit the posts to non lighting related topics that also interest me.

You can access the new site through the domain www.theposmaker.com or straight to the blog page at http://lightingpixels.blogspot.com/

I hope you find the new blog useful.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Free Counter and Web Stats