miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

Film: The Impossible

Yet another movie review today . I have been so dissapointed with the latest films that I have seen that liking two movies in a row is quite extraordinary and I wanted to share them :P

Yesterday I had the chance of seeing The Impossible, from J.A. Bayona (The Orphanage) and I really liked it as well. The movie is incredible intense, very emotional and even quite harsh at some points, making you leave the theater thinking about which are the really important things in life. I guess most of the time we are whining about trivial things and we lose perception about the things that really matter. It also reminded me of a Ted talk from Rick Elias about his experience when travelling on the flight that ended up landing at the Hudson river.

I can easily foresee The Impossible as a very strong candidate to the Oscars as best foreign film next year.






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Free Counter and Web Stats