miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

Film: Wreck it Ralph

I had the chance to see this movie last week and I have to say that I loved it! I think the movie has all the ingredients that a family oriented movie demands. It is also very welll dressed up with geek references to the videogames world and it works very well as a whole with a nice balance of humour, heart and action. 
The movie is also visually gorgeous, with very appealing characters and beautiful lighting.

It is kind of ironic that you can feel a Pixar-like flavour in the two last movies from Disney (Tangled and Wreck it Ralph) while the latest Pixar's movies are kind of lacking it. Thankfully the upcoming Pixar movies look very promising so I am looking forward to seeing those movies where they deserve.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Free Counter and Web Stats