martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Commercials: Disney theme parks

After I finished working on Brave I had the chance to work in a couple of commercials for Disney theme parks. It had been a long time since the last time I worked in a commercial and I was funny to see how everything remains the same in that world with the clients, the agency, the marketing guys having different opinions and driving the production people a little bit nuts. The process was still pretty smooth, specially compared to some other commercials that I worked in the past and I have to say that I really enjoyed working on them. Also having the chance to lit some Buzz Lightyear shots, even if it was in a commercial it was a gift :)
The commercials were rendered at full HD but unfortunately I haven´t been able to find the HD version online :(

I enclose some screen grabs of the shots that I lit.





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Followers

Free Counter and Web Stats